Royal Mail petition

12.03.2013 00:16

Hallo an alle.

Wie Sie vielleicht wissen Royal Mail hat einige sehr strenge Regeln über den Versand Feuerzeuge und Großbritannien hergestellt. Feuerzeug Club of Great Britain begonnen Online-Petition gegen diese Regeln. Hier finden Sie die Petition auf dieser link und unterschreiben. Es wird man einfach eine halbe Minute zu unterzeichnen, aber es wird viel zu all den Sammlern, die von zu kaufen und senden Feuerzeuge UK bedeuten.

Es wäre schön, wenn Sie diese Petition (Facebook, Twitter, E-Mail) mit anderen anderen Sammlern und Clubs Aktie konnte um unser Hobby zu helfen.

Bitte unterstützen. Vielen Dank im Voraus.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Vlad

Hello all.

As you might know Royal Mail has made some very rigid rules about shipping cigarette lighters to and from UK. Lighter Club of Great Britain started online petition against these rules. Please find the petition on this link and sign it. It will take you just half a minute to sign but it will mean much to all the collectors who buy from and send lighters to UK.

It would be nice if you could share this petition (Facebook, Twitter, e-mail) with other fellow collectors and clubs in order to help our hobby.

Please support. Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
Vlad

Antworten

Beitrag melden
12.03.2013 13:21

Hallo,
alles klar, wurde gemacht.
Ich habe bisher erst einen Einkauf in England getätigt, trage mich aber gerne in der Petition ein.
Spenden wollte ich nach der Eintragung nicht und bin dann wieder eine Seite zurück gegangen, die Signatur wurde aber angenommen.

Gruß Hartmut

Antworten

Beitrag melden
15.03.2013 00:14
Kay

Hi Vlad,

many thanks for the link ...

Antworten

Beitrag melden
15.03.2013 15:50

Hi Vlad,

thanks for sharing. I just put this also on my site. Perhaps we can catch some other people.

Regards
Andrea

Antworten

Beitrag melden
15.03.2013 17:31

Hi all.

Thank you for support. Here are two notes about the petition:

• Everybody can sign the petition regardless the country of residence. These strict rules do not affect UK collectors only but collectors worldwide as they define both sending to and sending from UK;

• Donations to this petition are voluntary (NOT mandatory) and go to the petition host (iPetitions), not to the petition initiator (Lighter Club of Great Britain).

Andrea, thanks for the support message on your website!

Kind regards,
Vlad

Antworten

Beitrag melden
15.03.2013 19:12

Guten Tag Vlad,
Wieviel haben die Menschen abonniert?
Mit freundlichen Grüßen Walerij

------------------------------------------
Hello Vlad,
How many people subscribed?
Yours faithfully Valery

Antworten

Beitrag melden
15.03.2013 20:07

Hi Val.

First let me thank you for the support on the Russian forum. I was so busy these days so forgive me I did not respond earlier.

At this moment we have 129 signatures. You can see the number of them anytime at this link:

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/lcgb_...mail/signatures

Once again thanks for your interest and support

Kind regards,
Vlad

Antworten

Beitrag melden
15.03.2013 20:07
Joe

Hello everybody
It´s a great Idea and i hope it`s hopeful

Regards, Joe

Antworten