New member from Belgium

18.11.2020 19:03
Se

Hello to all out here. I'm Patrick from Belgium. I beg your pardon if I write in english. I did learn german at school, but that's very long ago. I can read pretty well, but writing is difficult, moreover I realize my mistakes as soon as I re-read what I just wrote, unnerving...

I used to collect lighters for years, starting in the 90s, but it has been some time now that I have no longer been very active with that collection.

I browsed through the forum, and found so much expertise displayed here, in a pleasant, cooperative way that it revived somewhat my interest - I already looked back to a few old pieces that I had working again with a couple of hours of cleaning/sorting out.

I have mostly petrol lighters, and prewar ones. Also a few pre-flint models. I found many of them discussed in old threads, and already got some answers w.r.t. identification, variants, etc.

As my main domain of collection is completely different (Alfa Romeo history and miniature models - for those of you who might have any interest, you are welcome to look at my mini Alfas collection here , I'll start with the presentation of a lighter which combines both themes: lighter and Alfa Romeo.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
19.11.2020 08:57
Seb

Hello Patrick,

welcome to the forum. You will find many information here. Enjoy!

Antworten

Beitrag melden
20.11.2020 01:45

Hi Patrick

Be welcome to the forum!
I welcome your fresh start with contributions.
You are not a beginner, so i wish to hear more from You!

Gruß Matthias

Antworten

Beitrag melden
20.11.2020 04:29
li

Hello Patrick
Welcome to the forum, I bet it will attract you like a magnet, well, at least it gave me more questions and more ideas. The important thing is that it solves many mysteries. HAVE FUN .
BR

Antworten

Beitrag melden
20.11.2020 10:41
Se

Thank you all for your welcoming words. I'm indeed no beginner, but I left my lighters collection a bit apart for many years now.

I have already found many identification and practical information browsing through the forum. There are question marks left I'll submit - even if it's quite possible I just didn't succeed in some research and the info is already there.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
20.11.2020 11:20

Hallo Patrick,

benvenuto! Welcome!

Great to have collectors from around the world in the forum.

Have fun
Andrea

Antworten

Beitrag melden
20.11.2020 13:49

Servus Patrick,

und herzlich willkommen im Forum!

Es spricht nichts dagegen, wenn du den Eifer am Sammeln von alten Feuerzeugen erneut aufleben lässt

Gruß Franz

Antworten

Beitrag melden
Bereits Mitglied?
Jetzt anmelden!
Mitglied werden?
Jetzt registrieren!